Milo’s Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed our lives and our business. Over the past year, Milo’s has done everything possible to keep our associates, our customers, and our fans safe. Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we continue to put People First in our facilities and our communities.
At Milo’s, we have put CDC guidance in practice by:
- Forming a COVID-19 TEAm that meets weekly to evaluate and improve our response. This TEAm takes aggressive action based on CDC recommendations to protect, support, and serve our People, Customers, and Communities.
- Implementing $80 per week COVID-19 Crisis Bonus for almost a full year to support our People. This bonus was given to all Milo’s associates and totaled close to $1.3 million.
- Transitioning to a hybrid work environment to prioritize the health and safety of our associates
- Providing on-site vaccine opportunities with local pharmacies
- Providing access to free K-12 tutoring
- Expanding mental health services covered by our benefits package
- Promoting social distancing at every available opportunity at our facilities (including break rooms, conference rooms, plant floor, and offices)