Milo’s Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
We know the world is confronting an issue of enormous scale and human impact, and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. Milo’s is committed to our People First, which includes the communities in which we live and work. As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are relying on the consistently updated guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention to protect both our employees and consumers and do our part to end this global pandemic.
- Forming a COVID-19 Rapid Response TEAm who are in constant communication and taking action based on recommendations from the CDC.
- Mandatory work from home for all associates that do not need to be physically present to perform their work.
- Non-essential visitors are prohibited and essential visitors must pass additional health screening to be allowed access to any Milo’s site.
- Non-essential air and overnight travel are prohibited.
- For associates that must be physically present to perform their work, the following has been implemented and is continuing to improve and evolve for their protection:
- Hourly Sanitation of all touch areas in the Milo’s factory areas
- Daily Wellness Checks to ensure no one with symptoms is allowed access to Milo’s facilities
- Increased Daily Training on Sanitation, Personal Protective Equipment, Handwashing and Social Distancing
- Additional sanitation supplies are available and encouraged
We can assure you we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure you continue to receive the best tasting, highest quality, all natural beverages. If you have further questions, please reach out to us at 205-424-4284.
Thank you for enjoying Milo’s.