Cranberry Sweet Tea Toast Points
Craft Box Girls
- 1 c. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 3 c. cranberries
- 1/2 c. balsamic
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 loaf of french bread
- roasted pistachios
- rosemary garnish
- In a sauce pot, add cranberries, balsamic, Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, and 2 Tbsp of sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling (you will hear the cranberries start to pop) turn heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes. The sauce will thicken.
- Thinly slice the french bread at an angle and toast. Spread the cream cheese on each piece of french bread.
- Once the cranberry spread is ready, mix with 1/2 cup of roasted pistachios.
- Top the toast with two spoons of cranberry spread. Then garnish with a roll of prosciutto and sprig of rosemary. Serve as an appetizer or side dish.