Milo’s Sweet Tea Pork Chops and Gravy
- 4 bone-in pork chops, ½” thick
- 2 c. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package pork gravy mix (dry)
- 1 package onion soup mix (dry)
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, chicken soup, pork gravy mix and onion soup mix until no clumps remain.
- Place the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Pour Milo's Famous Sweet Tea mixture over the pork chops and cook for 3-4 hours on low.
- Serve warm over a bed of mashed potatoes or with your favorite side!