Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea Pie
- 1/2 c. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. cornmeal
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest, garnish
- 1 powdered sugar, garnish
- 1 ready-to-serve pie crust
- Prepare ready-to-serve pie crust according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (sugar, flour, cornmeal, and salt) with a wooden spoon.
- Add eggs and egg yolks to the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined.
- Then add tea, butter, and lemon juice and beat until combined. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake until set, approximately 45 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire baking rack. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Dust pie with powdered sugar and lemon zest. Serve slice with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.