Milo’s Sweet Tea and Pecan Rice
- 2 c. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 c. uncooked long grain rice
- 2 T. olive oil or butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ c. pecans, chopped
- 2 T. basil, chopped
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, rice, olive oil or butter, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all the liquid has been absorbed.
- When rice is tender and no liquid remains in the saucepan, remove from heat and stir in the pecans and basil.