Milo’s Sweet Tea Marinated Steaks with Confetti Corn Salad
The Cookie Rookie
- 4 c. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- ½ tbsp. dried minced onion
- ½ tbsp. dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 ribeye steaks
- 10 oz. grape or cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 10 oz. frozen corn (cooked according to package instructions)
- 15 oz. black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. dried minced garlic
- FOR STEAK: In a large bowl, whisk together the tea, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour into a large ziplock bag and add in the lime slices and rosemary sprigs.
- Place the ribeyes in the back and properly seal.
- Place bag in the fridge for 2-8 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove from the fridge and discard the liquid, limes, and rosemary.
- Heat a grill to 400F.
- Sprinkle each side of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Cook steaks for 8-10 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 140-160F. (Medium Well is around 150).
- Serve topped with Confetti Corn Salad.
- FOR THE CONFETTI CORN SALAD: In a large bowl, stir together the tomatoes, corn, feta, black beans, and cilantro. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, salt, sugar, and garlic.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the salad and use a wooden spoon to fully coat.