Sweet Tea Carrot Cake Banana Bread
- 2 tsp. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 c. butter, softened (divided)
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. all spice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. carrots
- 3 overripe bananas
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray two 8x4 pans with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and Milo's Famous Sweet Tea. Beat until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, and all spices to the batter. Mix until combined.
- Add carrots, mix well, then add mashed bananas.
- Pour batter evenly into pans. Bake both pans together for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Note: If baking one loaf at a time, bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let fully cool.
- For cream cheese frosting: Cream butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Frost each cooled loaf. If desired, top with chopped pecans and shredded carrots.
- Slice and serve!
- Recipe by Amy Bellgardt, Mom Spark blog. https://momspark.net/sweet-tea-carrot-cake-banana-bread/