Summer Pasta Salad
- 16 ozs box rotini pasta
- 3 small bell peppers
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 ear of corn, cooked, and cut off the cob
- 1 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 c. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1 T. roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 T. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain cooked pasta and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- While pasta is cooking chop veggies and make the dressing. Combine all of the dressing ingredients In a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to a large serving bowl, add veggies, cheese, and 1/2 of the dressing. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Serve pasta salad room temperature or chilled with remaining dressing.
- Notes: This pasta salad is delicious the day it's made, and even better after it sits a day or two. To make in advance, cover and keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To cook an ear of corn, you can either throw the corn on the grill, or with the husk still on microwave for 2 minutes on high, and let it rest in the microwave to 2 minutes before shucking and cutting the corn off the cob.