Raspberry Peach Tea Trifle
- 1 c. Milo's Unsweet Tea (divided)
- 24 lady fingers
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. peach jam
- With a hand or stand mixer, whip together the whipping cream, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the Milo's tea, powdered sugar and peach jam. Start the mixer on low and gradually increase the speed to high, scraping down the sides of the bowl if necessary, until the mixture is smooth and stiff like whipped cream.
- Cut each lady finger in half. Lightly dip each cake into the remaining 1/2 cup of Milo's tea.
- Layer half of the tea-soaked lady fingers into the bottom of small glass jars (about 3 halves per jar) or a large glass bowl. Top with half of the peach tea whipped cream. Top with half of the raspberries.
- Repeat the layers - tea-soaked lady fingers, peach tea whipped cream and raspberries. Chill until ready to serve. Can be made one day ahead and kept covered in the refrigerator.