Peach Cobbler with a Twist of Milo’s Lemonade
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. self-rising flour
- 3 - 4 c. fresh peaches (peeled and sliced)
- 2 c. sugar (divided)
- 1 c. Milo’s Lemonade
- ½ c. walnuts
- Place butter into a 9×13 inch baking dish and put in a 350ºF oven.
- In sauce pan, combine peaches, 1 cup sugar and Milo’s Lemonade. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Let simmer 10 minutes, until shiny and syrupy.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour and 1 cup sugar. Mix in milk and stir until smooth.
- Take baking dish out of oven. Pour flour/sugar/milk mixture into dish with hot butter. Pour peach mixture over the batter. Do NOT stir. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 30 minutes (45 if you prefer more bread like texture). Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream. Garnish with lemon.