Muddled Strawberry Sweet Tea Sangria Recipe
- 2 1/2 c. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 bottle White wine (pinot grigio or a sauvignon blanc work well)
- 1 c. Muddled fresh strawberries
- 1 c. Sliced fresh pineapples
- 1 c. Sliced fresh oranges
- 1/2 c. Sliced fresh lemons
- club soda (a splash for each serving)
- fresh strawberries and oranges (garnish)
- Wash all fruit thoroughly. Remove stems from strawberries, then place strawberries in a small bowl. Using a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon, muddle strawberries then add to the pitcher.
- Add Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea and white wine to the pitcher, then stir to combine liquids with muddled strawberries.
- Add remaining fruit and stir thoroughly. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, top glass with a splash of club soda, then garnish the glass with a strawberry and orange. Enjoy!