Milo’s Sweet Tea Wings
4 Hours 30 Minutes
- 2 ½ c. Milo’s Famous Sweet tea
- 2 ½ tsp. garlic salt, divided
- 2 ½ lbs. chicken wings
- 1 ½ to 2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. baking powder
- In a medium bowl whisk together Milo's Famous Sweet Tea and 2 teaspoons garlic salt; set aside. Place chicken wings in a large shallow dish. Pour Milo’s marinade mixture over chicken; cover and refrigerate for 4 - 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine cayenne, garlic powder, chili powder, garlic, paprika, remaining garlic salt, lemon pepper, brown sugar, and baking powder. Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange wings on the greased baking sheet. Bake 25 to 40 minutes, turning half way through, until skin is browned and tips are crispy. Serve warm.