Milo’s Sweet Tea Peach Cocktail
- 6 oz. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 2-3 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. peach puree
- Optional: club soda or sparkling water to top off for a fizzy cocktail
- Sliced peaches for garnish
- 1 peach, peeled with seed removed
- ¼ c. water
- To make the peach puree: add peeled and seeded peach along with 1/4 cup water to a blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth. Strain juice using a fine mesh sieve.
- To make the cocktail: Use a glass measuring cup or cocktail shaker to stir together tea, vodka, and peach puree. Pour mixture into a cocktail glass filled with ice. Top off with club soda or sparkling water for a fizzy cocktail. Garnish with peaches and enjoy!