Milo’s Sweet Tea & Lemonade Chicken
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 c. Milo’s Sweet Tea & Lemonade
- 2 T. finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 T. olive oil
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with lemon pepper. Drizzle Milo’s Sweet Tea and Lemonade over chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and sprinkle chopped basil and lemon zest evenly over chicken. Cook chicken in hot oil in a grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Testing note: If you have chicken breasts on hand, pound them very thin to use in this recipe. You can also grill these on medium high heat 3 minutes on each side.