Milo’s Strawberry Lemonade Creamsicles
- 20 oz. Milo's Lemonade
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk
- Divide strawberry slices evenly between each compartment of an ice pop mold, about 4 slices per cup. Set aside.
- Whisk together Milo’s Lemonade and sweetened condensed milk in a large liquid measuring cup.
- Pour into a popsicle mold.
- Pour mixture into prepared ice pop mold over the sliced strawberries.
- Insert sticks and freeze until completely set, at least 4 hours.