Milo’s Strawberry Basil Iced Tea
- 1 gallon Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 16 oz. fresh strawberries
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves
- Additional basil and strawberries for garnish
- Wash, remove stems and roughly chop strawberries.
- Add to a food processor with basil leaves. Blend until strawberries are roughly chopped.
- Pour Milo's Famous Sweet Tea into a large pitcher and stir in strawberry mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours.
- Add ice to pitcher immediately before serving. Garnish with basil leaves and strawberries if desired.
- Optional: Add vodka or tequila as desired