Milo’s Spiced Pear Tea Fizz
- 1 gallon Milo's Unsweet Tea
- 3 medium pears washed, cored and chopped
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole cloves optional
- ginger beer or club soda
- In a small sauce pan, combine the sugar, chopped pears, cinnamon sticks and whole cloves.
- Pour in about 1 cup of the Milo's Unsweet Tea.
- Heat the tea mixture on the stove until just boiling (and sugar is dissolved) and remove from heat.
- Allow the tea mixture to steep for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the pears and spices out of the sweetened tea.
- Pour the sweetened tea back into the gallon jug with the rest of the Milo's unsweet tea. Shake to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice. Fill each glass about 3/4 full with the pear spiced tea. Fill the rest of the way with ginger beer or club soda. Serve.