Milo’s Sparkling Sweet Tea Cider
- 18 oz. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 32 oz. apple juice
- 3 small apples
- 10 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star of anise
- 2 tsp. cloves
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine or ginger ale
- Dice two of the apples. Set remaining apple aside for garnish.
- Fill a large pitcher with Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea, apple juice, diced apples, two cinnamon sticks, star of anise, cloves and stir. Set remaining cinnamon sticks aside for garnish.
- Refrigerate pitcher for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigeration and add sparkling wine or ginger ale.
- Slice remaining apple.
- Pour the sparkling sweet tea cider into champagne flutes.
- Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick in each glass.