Milo’s Raspberry Tea Jam
Chef Emily Lane McClish
- 4 c. Milo's Raspberry Sweet Tea
- 2 T. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1.75 oz. Powdered Pectin
- 4 c. Granulated Sugar
- Place the Milo’s Raspberry Sweet Tea, lemon juice, and pectin in large pot that has deep sides. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the sugar and bring to a boil that cannot be stirred down. Check the temperature of the liquid. If it is 220 degrees or higher, remove the pan from the heat.
- Ladle into sterilized jars. At this point you can refrigerate the jam or follow a canning process.
- Chef’s Note: You can replace the Milo’s Raspberry Tea with Milo’s Peach Sweet Tea or Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea to make other yummy variations on this jam.