Milo’s Purple People Eater Cocktail
- 4 1/2 oz. Milo's Lemonade
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. triple sec
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1 lemon
- 1 purple sugar
- 2 raspberries
- 1 blue food coloring
- 1 red food coloring
- Cut strip of zest from the lemon, then juice a half ounce from the lemon and set aside.
- Place purple sugar on a small plate. Dampen the rim of a cocktail glass with the lemon juice; roll glass in sugar to coat rim.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker. Combine vodka, triple sec, simple syrup, lemon juice and lemonade into the shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into rimmed cocktail glass; carefully add blue and red food coloring to achieve desired shade of purple. Garnish with two raspberries and a lemon twist.