Milo’s Peach Thyme Iced Tea
- 1 gallon Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 12 oz. of peach preserves or jam
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1-2 peaches, sliced for garnish (optional)
- Additional thyme sprigs and peach slices for garnish
- Warm preserves in a small saucepan over low heat for about 3 minutes until smooth and loose.
- Stir-in chopped thyme.
- Pour Milo's Famous Sweet Tea into a large pitcher and stir in warm peach mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours.
- Add ice to pitcher immediately before serving. Garnish with thyme springs and sliced peaches if desired.
- Optional: Add bourbon as desired