Milo’s Lemonade Cranberry Spritz
- 1 1/2 oz. Milo's Lemonade
- 1 T. cranberry sauce
- 1 oz. brandy
- 1 oz. sparkling white wine
- 3 chilled sugared cranberries as garnish
- Place lemonade, cranberry sauce, and brandy in a shaker with a few pieces of ice.
- Shake well and strain.
- Pour about 1 oz. drink mixture into flute or coupe glass. Top with sparkling white wine. Garnish with sugared cranberries.
- To make sugared cranberries garnish: Stir 1 tsp. water and 1 T. cranberry sauce together. Drop in fresh cranberries; roll to coat. Remove and sprinkle with sparkling sugar. Transfer to a plate and let dry.