Milo’s Bourbon & Pear Tea Sour
- 10 oz. Milo's Famous Unsweet Tea
- 1 pear
- 2 lemon zest strips
- 2 allspice berries
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz. bourbon
- Peel, core, & chop pear; place in a small pot and add lemon zest strips, allspice, cinnamon, tea, and honey. Bring mixture to simmer; cook, over medium-low, for 15 minutes.
- Strain tea mixture into a clean container or bowl; discard solids and let cool.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add 4 oz. (1/2 c.) pear tea mixture, lemon juice, and bourbon; shake vigorously. Strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- For two drinks, increase bourbon to 3 oz and use all of the pear tea.