Milo’s Autumn Spice Punch Recipe
- 4 c. Milo's Famous sweet Tea
- 4 c. apple juice
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 4-6 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges
- Combine the sweet tea and apple juice into a punch bowl or large pitcher.
- Using a whisk, mix the nutmeg and cinnamon into the punch. Mix well until most of the spices are dissolved.
- Add the juice of one orange and stir some more.
- Slice the remaining orange and apples to use as garnish.
- Serve cold and top with cinnamon sticks, orange and apple slices before serving.
- Notes: For a Christmas holiday punch, add cranberries to your garnish list. If you prefer an adults only punch, I suggest adding a half cup of Apple Whiskey.