Milo’s Lemonade Poppy Seed Pound Cake
- 10.5 ounce box lemon cake mix
- 3.4 oz. box lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 T. poppy seeds
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ c. Milo's Lemonade, divided
- ⅓ c. sugar
- ½ tsp. lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine the lemon cake mix, lemon instant pudding mix, vegetable oil, eggs and 1 cup Milo's Lemonade. Beat until mixed well.
- Pour into a greased and lightly floured round bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and center of cake springs back to touch.
- Let cake stand 10 minutes.
- Turn cake pan upside down onto a cake plate.
- Prepare the glaze. In a small saucepan on cook top, combine sugar, ½ cup Milo's Lemonade & lemon extract.
- Bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and pour over warm cake.
- Let sit 30 minutes. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top, if desired.