Milo’s Lemonade Cranberry Orange Bread
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- ¾ c. Milo’s Lemonade
- Zest of one orange
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large bowl mash cranberry sauce into small pieces.
- Add Milo’s Lemonade, orange zest, vegetable oil, and egg and mix until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until a batter is formed.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Let cool for 20 minutes.