Holiday Punch Iced Tea
A Couple Cooks
- 8 c. Milo's Famous Unsweet Tea
- 2 1/2 oranges, divided
- 2 limes, divided
- 1 c. pomegranate juice
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 rosemary sprigs, optional garnish
- For the holiday punch iced tea: In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Add the sparkling cider just before serving.
- Seed the pomegranate: Cut the pomegranate into quarters and place them in a large bowl of water. Under the water, gently pull out the seeds with your fingers. Eventually, you’ll be able to turn the peel inside out to extract the seeds closest to the outer skin. The pomegranate seeds will sink to the bottom, while the white pith from the fruit will float to the top. When all of the seeds are extracted, skim off the white pith and strain out the water. Rinse the pomegranate seeds, then store the extra seeds in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Thinly slice the orange and lime. Pour the holiday punch iced tea into a pitcher (adding the sparkling cider last), then add the rosemary sprigs, orange and lime slices into the pitcher. Add the pomegranate seeds and serve.