Cranberry Apple Sweet Tea
Sustaining the Powers
- 2 parts Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 1 part apple cider
- crushed ice
- Frozen cranberries
- Apple slices cut with a cookie cutter
- lemon juice (to keep apples from discoloring)
- Slice apples across the center and cut out shapes with your favorite cookie cutter. (I used a star cutter then cut a slit for the edge of the glass.)
- Dip in lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In a large punch bowl or drink dispenser, combine Milo’s Sweet Tea, cranberry juice, and apple cider.
- Add enough ice to keep it cold.
- Float the frozen cranberries and apple shapes in the punch bowl.