Milo’s Bloody Swamp Cocktail
- 3 oz. Milo's Famous Unsweet Tea
- 1 1/2 oz. black cherry soda
- 1 1/2 oz. mango nectar
- 2 oz. rum
- 1 1/2 oz. water
- 2 tbsp. dried hibiscus flowers
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. thyme leaves
- 1 lime
- Cut a 6 - 7 inch strip of zest from the lime then juice the lime; set both aside.
- Microwave hibiscus and water for 1 minute; set aside.
- Muddle sugar and thyme together in cocktail shaker. Drain hibiscus water into shaker, reserve flowers.
- Add rum, tea, soda, mango nectar and half of lime juice to the shaker. Add ice and stir until cold.
- Strain into rocks glass with ice. Garnish with lime snake zest and hibiscus flowers for swampy effect.