Milo’s Lemonade Balsamic Chicken
- 2 c. Milo’s Lemonade
- 1 c. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. red pepper flake
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 sprig rosemary (destemmed)
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together, except chicken.
- Place chicken breasts in marinade bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken and place in a baking dish. Discard remaining marinate.
- Cook for 55 minutes or until instant read thermometer inserted in chicken reaches 165ºF.