Milo’s Sweet Tea Chicken Salad
- 3 c. cooked chicken (chopped)
- ⅓ c. balsamic vinegar
- ½ T. Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 T. red pepper flakes
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 T. soy sauce
- ⅔ pack cream cheese, softened
- In a small stock pot, combine vinegar, Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea, red pepper, garlic, and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove sauce from heat and add in cream cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add chopped chicken to the pot and stir. Enjoy on a bed of spinach or croissant.