6-Ingredient Milo’s Sweet Tea Brisket Tacos
- 3 lbs. brisket
- 1 c. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 package fajita Seasoning
- corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 c. shredded pepper jack cheese
- salsa, for serving
- Pat the brisket dry with paper towels.
- Rub the brisket with the seasoning and place in the slow cooker.
- Add the Milo's Famous Sweet Tea and lime to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 8-10 hours, or until fork tender.
- Remove any excess fat from the brisket and shred meat with a fork.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with shredded cheese, salsa and any other favorite toppings.