In 1981, when I was 7 months pregnant our house caught on fire the week before Thanksgiving while my husband was working the late shift at National Machinery. I got our 4 year old son out of bed and we ran across the street to our neighbors so they could call the fire department. While running across the street I fell and skinned my knee. While waiting for the fire department to do their job, my neighbor Carol made me a cup of Milo's tea. I was cold and shaking so bad. This cup of Milo's Tea helped me feel so much better. I never forgot Carol's kindness or Milo's Tea.

Comments are closed.