Milo’s Sweet Tea Wings
- 2 1/2 cups Milo’s Sweet tea
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt, divided
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- In a medium bowl whisk together sweet tea and 2 teaspoons garlic salt; set aside. Place chicken wings in a large shallow dish. Pour Milo’s mixture over chicken; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine cayenne, garlic powder, chili powder, garlic, paprika, remaining garlic salt and lemon pepper. Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken and toss until evenly coated. Arrange wings on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 20 to 35 to 40 minutes, turning half way through, until skin is browned and tips are crispy. Serve warm. Serves 8
Testing note: I like putting these on the grill over medium-high minute 3 minutes per side before serving.
I marinated these only 4 hours and they were great!