Lemonade Poppy Seed Pound Cake
- 1 10.5 ounce box lemon cake mix
- 1 3.4 oz. box lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds (she used 1/4 cup) I thought 2 tbsp was plenty
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Milo's All Natural Lemonade
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Milo's All Natural Lemonade
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
Cake: Combine ingredients and beat until mixed well. Don't over beat. Fold into a greased and floured tube/bundt pan. Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and center of cake springs back to touch. Let cake stand 10 minutes. Turn onto a cake plate.
Glaze: In small saucepan on cook top, combine sugar, Milo's All Natural Lemonade & lemon extract. Bring to a rolling boil. Pour over warm cake. Let sit 30 minutes. Sift powdered sugar over the top, if desired.